Sheldon Smith, a fellow Adventist brother, and a colleague are conducting research on post-incarcerated fathers. They need help. If you or someone you know qualifies with any of the criteria below, please email: email@example.com or call 269-861-6032.
1. Previously incarcerated fathers aged 25-70 within Southern California.
2. Must have spent a minimum of 2 years and a maximum of 15 years in a penal institution.
3. Should have a child aged 3-18 years of age during period of research enquiry.
4. Participants should have provided some level of financial support to child prior to incarceration.
5. Participants should have been released after a minimum of 2 years with no rearrests within 3 years of release.